DictionaryApp (the “Website” or “Site”) is the property of GCMN, all rights reserved. By using the Website, the user (“You”) signify Your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree with any of the below Terms or Conditions, You are prohibited from using the Website. GCMN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these terms means You accept these changes.
All Content on DictionaryApp is for informational purposes only. Any inquiries concerning these Terms and Conditions of Use should be directed to:
1. Content: All Content is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. GCMN does not make any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Content or the results to be obtained from using the Content, and GCMN will not be responsible for any claims attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the information contained therein. The entire risk of the results and performance of the Content is assumed by You, the user. Further, neither GCMN nor any of its data suppliers make any representations or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the Content, including, but not limited to, the quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Content or any information contained therein. In no event will GCMN or any of its data suppliers be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Content or for any loss or damage of any nature caused to any person as a result of that use.
2. Advertisements and Links to Other Websites: This site contains links to third-party websites including advertisements. Neither GCMN nor any of its data suppliers endorse any of the content such links provide or the products and services these websites offer.
3. Copyright Information: DictionaryApp contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information. Unless otherwise noted, all Content on DictionaryApp is the sole and exclusive property of GCMN, Inc. The proprietary information belonging to GCMN includes, without limitation, the Content contained in: TheFreeDictionary © 2018 by GCMN, Inc.
TheFreeDictionary Code © 2018 by GCMN
Daily Factoids © 2018 by GCMN,
Financial Dictionary © 2018 by GCMN,
Medical Dictionary © 2018 by GCMN,
AcronymFinder Database © 2012 by GCMN,
4. No Duplication or Redistribution: Material contained in the Content may not be duplicated or redistributed without the prior written consent of GCMN, except that one print copy of search output is permitted for use within Your home, and that search output may be stored temporarily in electronic media for editing or reformatting and subsequent printing of one print copy of search output for internal use.
5. No Modification: You will not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. You agree that all rights to the Site, Content and any derivative work will remain with DictionaryApp. You will download copyrighted Content solely for Your personal use, but will make no other use of the Content without the express written permission of DictionaryApp and the copyright owner. You will not make any changes to any Content that You are permitted to download under this agreement, and in particular You will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any Content. You agree that You do not acquire any ownership rights in any downloaded Content.